Welcome and Enjoy!!

Happy New Year!! This has been a great cake year for me and I am so glad that I have been able to share them with all of you. Some through just pictures and some through actually eating and enjoying the cakes. This year my goal is to improve more, help more, teach more, learn more, and keep getting better and better to eventually do cakes full time! Fingers crossed! I hope you all have sweet dreams and happy goals to chase after and conquer this year. Always remember.............its because you deserve it!




Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Spring wedding


And finally my masterpiece!! This was a wedding cake done for some friends from church, the only request they had was to make it springy. All three tiers are different flavors with different designs but all were covered in mmf. The flowers are silk flowers. I found that easier than trying to find the perfect, non-pesticide, in season, affordable real flowers in Alaska. It turned out beter than I could have hoped, I actually shed a tear or two when I finally finished!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing, amazing, amazing cakes! You are so talented; maybe you can teach me a thing or two. :-)

    ReplyDelete