Welcome and Enjoy!!

Happy New Year!! This has been a great cake year for me and I am so glad that I have been able to share them with all of you. Some through just pictures and some through actually eating and enjoying the cakes. This year my goal is to improve more, help more, teach more, learn more, and keep getting better and better to eventually do cakes full time! Fingers crossed! I hope you all have sweet dreams and happy goals to chase after and conquer this year. Always remember.............its because you deserve it!




Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Running Shoe


This cake was probably one of my most difficult for some reason,it was for one of my daycare parents who coaches track at the high school. This was for their banquet at the end of the season. I didnt know exactly how to make a shoe but I thought it turned out well, I had to stack some cakes up then cut and kind of smash it together after I had it covered with fondant to give it that sort of worn used look. The logo on the side is actually a logo that one of his students had drawn himself so I was very nervous that the student wouldnt like how that part turned out, frosting is much harder to draw with than a pencil. But in the end thay all loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment